Delivery scheduled from 16-04-2021 to 22-04-2021
Delivery scheduled from 25-05-2021 to 31-05-2021
Remember the design of the 50s this modern chair finished with comb point stitching on the perimeter of the backrest and armrests.
The structure is made of plywood panels E1 and bearing solid spruce. The back cushions are made of polyester fiber flakes and goose down, while the seat cushions are in polyurethane foam density 40 kg / mc coated Tecnoform.
Spice has a width and a depth of 88 cm. The seat height is 43 cm and the overall height is 81 cm. The armrest has a width of 20 cm.
The wooden feet, available in solid walnut or tobacco, have a height of 17 cm.
- 100% cotton fabric Emporio (code EP);
- Ardesia microfiber soft and velvety to the touch, durable and flexible (code AR);
- anti-stain Safari fabric (code SR), waterproof, washable, with texture similar to linen;
- weft Lotus fabric (code LO);
- 75% plain cotton fabric and decorated with small diamonds (code LL);
- soft to the touch Estate fabric, strong (ES code);
- Everest leather, soft and cozy, with fine grain and matt (EV code);
- Sidney skin soft thin and elegant grain (SD symbol);
- vintage leather Tropea, silky hand with nubuck effect handmade (TR code).
Choices of colour for each cover in photogallery; while doing the order, please write down the number of the colour you desire for the cover and for the overedge stitching.
Fabric cover is entirely removable; the modern armchair with imitation leather and leather covering has got only cushions with removable covering.
Upon request available also other coverings. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Depth 88 cm
Width 88 cm
Height 81 cm
Armrest 59 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Ask for a sample
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.