Delivery scheduled from 07-07-2020 to 13-07-2020
Delivery scheduled from 14-08-2020 to 20-08-2020
Sofa with structure in solid fir and E1 particleboard panels. The padding of the back cushions is made of frayed polyester fiber, seat cushions are padded with non-deformable polyurethane foam density 30 kg/m³.
The Artemide sofa is available with ruffles and black plastic feet or without ruffles with cherry dyed wooden feet.
- two seaters (lenght 167, height 94 cm, width 95 cm);
- three seaters (length 197 cm, height 94 cm, width 95 cm);
- three XL seaters (length 225 cm, height 94 cm, width 95 cm).
The seat's height is 44 cm and the depth is 55 cm.
The armrest measures 24 cm in width.
- Leila striped fabric (code LA);
- Mara floral fabric (code MA), contrasting colours;
- Principe floral fabric (code PR), similar colours, tone on tone;
- 100% cotton fabric Emporio (code EP);
- Ardesia microfiber soft and velvety to the touch, durable and flexible (code AR);
- anti-stain Safari fabric (code SR), waterproof, washable, with texture similar to linen;
- weft Lotus fabric (code LO);
- Lady Land, 75% plain cotton fabric and decorated with small diamonds (code LL);
- soft to the touch Estate fabric, strong (ES code);
- Everest leather, soft and cozy, with fine grain and matt (EV code).
Available colours for each cover in photogallery; while doing the order, please write down the number of the wished colour.
This classic sofa has the covering completely removable, in both versions, with fabric or imitation leather covering.
On request the Artemide sofa is available in the bed sofa version or with other coverings. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Depth 95 cm
Height 94 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Ask for a sample
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.