Delivery scheduled from 29-05-2020 to 04-06-2020
Delivery scheduled from 29-06-2020 to 06-07-2020
Dall'Agnese double bed, Charlie model.
The warmth of wood and the softness of fabrics: a perfect match that characterized this modern double bedroom, elegant and charming.
The structure is made of veneered wood, with solid wooden feet, and it is available in different versions:
- lacquered veneered wood, in many different matt colours;
- oak veneered wood, in the following finishes: open pore white lacquered oak, knotty oak, heat treated oak, limed oak, mink oak, ash oak or beaver colour oak.
The wooden headboard has a padded panel in foam polyurethane, available with different kind of coverings (not removable) and in different colours:
- Arca fabric (straight side 100% PL, reverse side 90% PL and 10% CO), soft to the touch, very resistant;
- Molina Vintage fabric (70% CO, 30% LI), very soft to the touch, resistant and versatile at the same time;
- vintage imitation leather (66% PVC, 17% PES, 17% CO), soft surface, aged leather effect;
- Nabuk leather, characterized by a soft and velvety surface, both to the touch and to the sight.
Charlie can be realized with different sizes:
- L - 178 x 222 cm, height 90 cm (for bedbase/mattress size 160 x 200 cm);
- XL - 198 x 222 cm, height 90 cm (for bedbase/mattress size 180 x 200 cm).
A wooden ortjopedic slatted bedbase can be match with this Made in Italy bed.
Designed by ImagoDesign.
Height 90 cm
Depth 222 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Made in Italy
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
The indicated delivery times include the closure of the production activities enforced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 22/03. However they might vary due to the reduced service carried out by the transporters in some regions.