Office chair by Hag, Capisco Puls 8010 model.
The Capisco 8010 chair has an elegant and light design, making it an ideal office chair for contemporary and dynamic working environments. The peculiarity of this office chair is given by the shape of the seat, equipped with a backrest with elbow rest and saddle-shaped seat. These characteristics invite the body to remain in motion and to change position often, keeping the seat active while working.
Thanks to the Balanced Movement Mechanism , the front edge of the seat tilts up when leaning back and down when leaning forward. This stimulates movement in the ankles and activates venous pumping mechanisms in the lower legs, increasing blood circulation throughout the body.
Fast shipping product
This model is available with fast delivery times , in the following combinations: black or silver aluminum base; upholstery in category 2 Select fabric with backrest and seat in plastic to match the chosen upholstery.
The same model is available with other coverings to be combined as desired with the plastic structure .
- Seat height: 47-63.5cm
- Seat depth: 40-44cm
- Seat width: 46cm
- Height of the main support point on the backrest: 14-23cm
- Five-star base: Ø 73 cm
- Height of the piston with gas lift: 20 cm.
- EN 1335-A
For more technical details, see the details below.
Depth 40-44 cm
Width 46 cm
Seat height 47-63.5 cm
- Requires assembly
- UNI EN 1335:2020: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements for seats that can be used for office workstations. European standard tests based on use for eight hours per day by people weighing up to 110 kg.
- UNI EN 16139: European standard which defines the resistance, durability and safety requirements for office and waiting room seating. Maximum capacity 110 kg.
- UNI EN 1729: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements of seats that can be used in educational institutions.
- GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit): safety certification in accordance with German law.
In the standard version, this seat is equipped with soft wheels, suitable for hard floors (e.g. parquet, concrete, ceramic), Ø 50 mm.
On request, hard wheels are also available, suitable for soft surfaces (rugs, carpets), Ø 50 mm. When ordering, specify in the notes if you want wheels for soft floors.
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Born in 1943, the Håg brand produces office chairs designed around the idea of “dynamic ergonomics”. The Håg chairs are designed to keep your body moving even when you sit for a long time at your desk. Therefore, they improve your psychological well-being and your productivity.
Today the brand belongs to the Flokk Group, a house of brands specialising in office furnishing.
Capisco Puls 8010 Fast
Delivery scheduled from 04-10-2023 to 10-10-2023
Delivery scheduled from 18-10-2023 to 24-10-2023
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request