Delivery scheduled from 07-04-2020 to 13-04-2020
Delivery scheduled from 15-05-2020 to 21-05-2020
Midj chair, moder Light E.
With its elegant and modern design, Light E chair is a versatile furnishing item, suitable for every setting.
Embracing and comfortable, this Made in Italy armchair has varnished or chromed metal frame. The padded shell can be covered with different fabrics:
- Cotton Club fabric, 70% cotton;
- Second fabric, 70% viscose and 30% linen, biodegradable, with elegant herringbone pattern;
- Fenix Wool fabric, combed wool, made for the 75% of pure new wool, flame retardant with antipilling treatment;
- Superb velvet fabric, a color-shifting fabric very soft to the touch, wear resistant and flame retardant;
- Bubble fabric made by an embossing decoration texture with contrast colours, it is an unconventional choice, abrasive resistant and flame retardant;
- Hot fabric, soft to the touch, abrasive resistant and flame retardant.
Seat, backrest and armrest can be also covered with imitation leather, vintage imitation leather, Flower leather (True leather) or vintage leather, available in several colours.
Characterized by comfort high backrest, Light E chair has a total height of 124 cm, whereas the seat height is 45 cm.
Designed by Studio Balutto Associati.
Chairs and tables by Midj: quality and style, rigorously made in Italy.
Depth 81 cm
Width 71 cm
Seat height 45 cm
Height 124 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Ask for a sample
- Made in Italy
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
The indicated delivery times include the closure of the production activities enforced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 22/03. However they might vary due to the reduced service carried out by the transporters in some regions.