Delivery scheduled from 18-12-2019 to 07-01-2020
Delivery scheduled from 17-01-2020 to 23-01-2020
Garden parasol square or rectangular, with central pole. Ideal for creating a comfortable shaded area in the garden or on the terrace.
Structure type and characteristics:
The frame is made of iroko wood, treated with protective varnish for exteriors.
The central pole is round, with diameter between ∅ 48 and ∅ 58 mm depending on the size of the parasol.
The parasol has wind cap and manual opening system with double pulley.
Acrylic fabric 350 gr / m², waterproof, Teflon treated and anti-mildew.
The standard color is ecru. Available on request also other colours.
Available with or without valance on the perimeter.
This parasol is available in the following dimensions:
- 2.00 x 2.00 m (4 ribs);
- 3.00 x 3.00 m (8 ribs);
- 3.50 x 3.50 m (8 ribs);
- 4.00 x 4.00 m (8 ribs), also telescopic;
- 2.00 x 3.00m (8 ribs);
- 3.00 x 4.00 m (8 ribs) also telescopic.
- telescopic opening system (only 4x4 and 3x4 m);
- cover bag, to protect the closed parasol;
Attention: the sunshade does not include the base. On request, depending on the size, shape and degree of stability to be achieved, the parasol can be combined to different bases.
The models are available:
- base for ground fixing (steel tube and support for ground fixing);
- steel base colour anthracite grey, square 65x65 cm, 35 kg or 70 kg;
- zinced steel base, square 65x65 cm, 35 kg;
- cement grind base, round;
- steel base with concrete ballast.
Technical data and additional details
- Requires assembly
- Suitable for outdoor
- Made in Italy
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
* Warning: Time of delivery could change due to the limited transport service during the Christmas break.