Decò style extendable table made of wood, with turned solid wood legs and fir beams, varnished and aged by hand.
The table is characterized by the aged effect, making it a piece of furniture perfect for shabby chic environments, classic and modern.
Adriano Decò A has a surface cover of 3 cm thickness, available in many different materials and finishes, with different material effects from wood, to the cement, to the mortar, making this table a true element of home design. Materials:
- Top in ceramic;
- Top in Ecomalta™ Oltremateria® (innovative material with which can run on a continuous surface, fireproof, breathable, durable, flexible and recyclable, with an effect similar to cement);
- Top in fir wood varnished and aged by hand;
- Top in antique fir panels.
- Top in H.P.L. melamine.
Other sizes are available on request:
- 100 x 160 cm (extendable to 220 cm);
- 100 x 180 cm (extendable to 240 cm);
- 100 x 200 cm (extendable to 260 cm);
- 100 x 220 cm (extendable to 280 cm).
The table Adriano Decò A is a product made in Italy and certified CATAS.