Tendence chair by Tonon.
Tendence is a chair with a simple and classic design, suitable to furnish several kind of rooms.
Structure is made of solid beech wood, in several finishings. The back is also made of solid wood and has a matt chrome steel detail.
Tendence is provided with standard nylon glides.
Seat is padded with polyurethane foam. The coatings available are:
- Stretchy fabric, made of polyester, very durable, compact and uniformly colored;
- Clou fabric, made of viscose and linen, durable and soft to the touch;
- Fluffy fabric, made of polyester chenille, velvety to the touch and slightly iridescent color;
- genuine leather, half grain bovine leather, soft to the touch and colored with aniline;
- Vintage leather, reproduces aged leather, with warm colors and velvety to the touch.
This wooden chair is a Made in Italy product.
Designed by Lepper - Schmidt - Sommerlade.