Tendence armchair by Tonon.
Tendence is an armchair with a simple and classic design, suitable to furnish several kind of rooms.
The structure is made of solid wood of beech in several finishings.
Back is made od solid wood and has a matt chrome steel detail; also armrests are made of matt chrome steel.
The seat is padded with polyurethane foam. The coatings available are:
- Stretchy fabric, made of polyester, very durable, compact and uniformly colored;
- Clou fabric, made of viscose and linen, durable and soft to the touch;
- Fluffy fabric, made of polyester chenille, velvety to the touch and slightly iridescent color;
- genuine leather, half grain bovine leather, soft to the touch and colored with aniline;
- Vintage leather, reproduces aged leather, with warm colors and velvety to the touch.
This chair with armrests is a Made in Italy product.
Designed by Lepper - Schmidt - Sommerlade.