Ton chair, 14 model.
With its simple design, the bistrò chair No. 14 is a design icon since 1859.
Entirely made of beech wood is composed of six manually bent wooden rods, two bolts and ten screws. In this version the padded seat (∅ 40.5 cm) is upholstered in several coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
The structure is proposed in natural, dyed or lacquered beech. If you wish to add vintage style, is also available the Antique classic finish that embellishes the surface with tiny holes made by the woodworm wood master.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Ton R&D.