Delivery scheduled from 16-04-2021 to 22-04-2021
Delivery scheduled from 17-05-2021 to 24-05-2021
Ton armchair, Chips model.
Gentle curves, contrasting materials and manually-bent wood. The Chips lounge chair is striking for its commanding airy backrest shaped like a potato chip.
The welcoming and comfortable backrest transforms into part of the chair base made of manually-bent beech wood. Seat and additional lumbar cushion are padded and upholstered in a wide range of coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
The back pillow can be easily removed.
The structure is proposed in natural, dyed or lacquered beech.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Lucie Koldová.
Depth 94.6 cm
Width 89.5 cm
Seat height 35.5 cm
Height 120.5 cm
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.