Delivery scheduled from 22-01-2020 to 28-01-2020
Delivery scheduled from 20-02-2020 to 26-02-2020
Ton chair, Dejavu 378 model.
Lightweight but sturdy, Dejavu is the ideal choice to furnish with timeless style the dinig area or the kitchen.
Entirely made of beech wood, this classic chair is proposed in natural, dyed or lacquered beech. If you wish to add vintage style, is also available the Antique classic finish that embellishes the surface with tiny holes made by the woodworm wood master.
You can choose between different material for the seat:
- in veneer;
- made of weave cane, purely natural material airy and easy to maintain;
- in mesh 100% polyester, abrasion resistant and self-extinguishing material;
- in the padded and upholstered version.
Different coverings are available:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Wooden seat (∅ 40.5 cm) can be embossed. In the photogallery you can view the patterns available, while doing the order, please write down the number of the wished pattern for the seat.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Ton R&D.
Depth 48 cm
Width 40.5 cm
Seat height 46 cm
Height 86.5 cm
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.