Ton chair, Dejavu 378 model.
Lightweight but sturdy, Dejavu is the ideal choice to furnish with timeless style the dinig area or the kitchen.
Entirely made of beech wood, this classic chair is proposed in natural, dyed or lacquered beech. If you wish to add vintage style, is also available the Antique classic finish that embellishes the surface with tiny holes made by the woodworm wood master.
You can choose between wooden seat, cane seat or padded seat. Different coverings are available:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Wooden seat (∅ 40.5 cm) can be embossed. In the photogallery you can view the patterns available, while doing the order, please write down the number of the wished pattern for the seat.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Ton R&D.