Delivery scheduled from 19-06-2019 to 25-06-2019
Delivery scheduled from 18-07-2019 to 24-07-2019
Ton chair, Era model.
Pure design and basic shapes. Wooden chair Era fits comfortably in a variety of situations.
Entirely made of beech wood, dyed or lacquered in a wide range of colours. Era is also available in select oak wood.
Era is proposed with wooden (seat's height of 46 cm) or padded seat (seat's height of 47.5 cm), different coverings available:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
This modern chair is the result of careful research into details: seat and backrest are embedded into the rest of the construction.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by RENÉ ŠULC.
Depth 50 cm
Width 43 cm
Height 88 cm
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.