Ton chair, One model.
A design of this stackable armchair was inspired by bending possibilities, thank to its curvy and minimal shapes One has an informal look ideal for convivial settings.
Entirely made of manually bent beech wood, this design chair is proposed dyed or lacquered in a wide range of colours or in the Antique classic finish that embellishes the surface with tiny holes made by the woodworm wood master.
Also available with padded seat, upholstered in different coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
One has a big advantage, it is stackable up to 4 units.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by GUGGENBICHLERDESIGNª.