Ton chair, Split model.
The wooden chair Split derives its name from its unusual manually bent wooden structure: each individual leg splits into two parts that support the seat and also the backrest. This detail, at the same time, is both a design and functional element of seating furniture.
Entirely made of wood, Split is available in natural, dyed or lacquered beech.
You can choose between version with wooden seat (size of 52 x 56 cm, seat's height of 46 cm and total height of 78 cm) and version with padded seat and backrest (size of 52 x 58.5 cm, seat's height 48 cm and total height of 80 cm).
Different coverings available:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Upon request chair with wooden seat is also available in ash wood, "Gradient" finish. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Arik Levy.