Selected product for professional supplies and subject to special quotes on request. Due to its technical qualities, its versatility and the possibility of customisation, this model is suitable to furnish public spaces or other work activities. Request the advice our experts or a comprehensive quote by indicating models, configuration and quantities.
Stackable chair made of beech wood, characterized by a simple profile and square. The back has a slight curvature, accentuated by the design of the padding. A perfect chair to furnish elegantly both restaurants and bars or taverns.
Every part of the chair is fully customizable, from the finish of the frame to the seat material, to the equipment to improve stability and utilization.
It is possible to apply to the chair the support feet (slides) in steel, PVC or PVC with felt, to be chosen according the floor and with a colour coordinated to the wood.
The beech frame is available in raw wood, with finish to match the customer sample, or in a range of finishes by catalog:
- standard wood colours (cherry, wenge, walnut, etc.);
- special colours, such as clay, hydro gray and tobacco;
- aniline, in all colours;
- lacquered in all colours, even RAL reference.
The seat is upholstered, available also with core in fireproof rubber. It can be finished with the most different types of fabric or imitation leather, or with materials supplied by the client. The coatings available, shown in the photo gallery, are:
- natural cotton;
- microfibre, waterproof;
- synthetic fabrics, fireproof;
- synthetic fabrics, monochrome or with different patterns and prints;
- synthetic fabrics, stain-resistant and/or water-repellent, oil-repellent, antibacterial;
- imitation leather, in many colors;
- imitation leather, fireproof;
- imitation leather, fireproof vintage effect.
Depth 56 cm
Width 47 cm
Seat height 49 cm
Height 87 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Ask for a sample
- Made in Italy