Delivery scheduled from 29-01-2021 to 04-02-2021
Delivery scheduled from 09-03-2021 to 15-03-2021
Varier armchair, Gravity Balans model.
Gravity Balans is not only a reclining chair, but it is a system conceived to ensure to your body a maximum confort in every position. You can lean forward and backward, but you can also remain in the classic "chair-position" or completely sprawl, with a costant support for the body and mainteining the natural curvature of the back.
4 positions in a single chair with slide structure that encourages the constant movement.
When working at the desk, seat is slightly reclined and it allows to increase the angle between legs and bust, encouraging your breathe and so the concentration. The other positions give an always improving comfort while leaning backward; when completely reclined this chair brings legs above the heart and rocks slowly to the rhythm of the breathing, thus offering a sense of liberation and absence of gravity.
Spinal cord and neck are completely supported.
The headrest is adjustable.
Structure for this chair is made of ash wood, available in natural dyed or black lacquered wood.
The seat is available with the following coverings:
- Revive fabric: 100% recycled polyester, produced wit the aim of reducing the environmental impact. This fabric is made up of two-coloured yarns and inspired by the nautical world; it is particularly resistant, fireproof and washable
- Reflect fabric: 100% recycled polyester, very soft to the touch
- Nitto fabric: micro-mesh lining composed of 46% virgin wool, 43% polyester, 11% nylon, particularly elastic thanks to its processing, uniform and soft to the touch
- Re-Wool fabric: composed of 45% recycled wool, 45% worsted virgin wool, 10% nylon. This fabric is produced in an eco-sustainable way using waste derived from the production of other coatings
- Fiord fabric: composed of 92% worsted virgin wool and 8% nylon, the surface of this melange yarn lining is reminiscent of the choppy waters of the Norwegian fjords.
Other coverings available upon request, please contact our Customer Service for further information.
Delivery times vary depending on the chosen upholstery:
- Revive fabric: 4 weeks
- other fabrics: 6-8 weeks.
The protection felts for the base are included, in the same colour as the chosen structure.
Varier® Human Instruments conceived for man.
Designed by Peter Opsvik.
All Variér products are accompanied with quality control labels and certified for an extended guaranty up to 7 years on the wooden components and 5 years on the mechanisms. To be able to use the extension, the customer must register their own data and that of the product at the website www.varierfurniture.it
Depth 135 cm
Width 73 cm
Seat height 44 cm
Height 122 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Requires assembly
- Eco Friendly
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Product on express delivery
This product is immediately available in the indicated quantities and combinations.