Stool 14 C
Stool 14 C
Delivery scheduled from 29-08-2019 to 04-09-2019
Delivery scheduled from 25-09-2019 to 01-10-2019
Ton stool, 14 model.
This wooden stool, with typical style of Vienna, recalls one of the best-selling wooden chairs of all time: bistrò chair No. 14. This metal stool is perfect to complete kitchen counters.
The manually bent wooden structure is proposed in natural, dyed or lacquered beech. The seat (∅ 40.5 cm) is available in different versions:
- made of weave cane, purely natural material airy and easy to maintain;
- in mesh 100% polyester, abrasion resistant and self-extinguishing material;
- in the padded and upholstered version.
Here are the different solutions to choose from:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
This modern stool is available in two versions:
- low, seat height 61 cm, total height 95 cm;
- high, seat height 76 cm, total height 110 cm.
In the padded version seat has a thickness of 2 cm.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Attention! To choose the right height, consider that between the seat of the stool and the table top there must be a space of 25 to 35 cm.
Designed by Ton R&D.
Depth 50 cm
Width 40.5 cm
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Time of delivery could change due to the summer break of the productions and the limited transport service.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.