Ton chair, 30 model.
Simple and versatile, this armchair with its timeless design is perfect to furnish both modern and classic interiors. The one and only manualy bent wooden element defines the armrests and open backrest.
The seat (∅ 48 cm) is made of plywood or cane. Also available padded version uphlostered in different coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Structure is dyed or lacquered in a wide range of colours, also proposed in Antique classic finish that embellishes the surface with tiny holes made by the woodworm wood master.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Ton R&D.