Adrenalina sofa, Soft Machine model, design by Giovanni Tommaso Garattoni.
Sculptural and aerodynamic shapes define this modern sofa, a furnishing item with extravagant, strong character.
Soft Machine is a design product born of the love for speed, a culture of form that moves through Balla and Boccioni and evolves into Bolidismo. This Made in Italy sofa takes its name from the novel by the American writer William Burroughs and the eponymous rock band of the '60s.
A sofa-sculpture which is composed of two main elements, the curvy seat with various depths and the backrest. The tubular metal frame is upholstered with non-deformable expanded polyurethane foam of different densities.The feet are in plastic.
Different non-removable coverings and colours are available:
- Sole fabric: synthetic, fire retardant and highly durable fabric, with larger filaments with different shades;
- Felt: pure wool, fire resistant, soft and with a more irregular texture;
- Vega fabric: synthetic polyester fabric, durable and with color-changing;
- Cotton fabric: light and pre-shrunk fabric;
- Microfiber fabric;
- Imitation leather: synthetic fabric with leather effect, fireproof;
- Genuine leather: calf bovine leather, chromium-tanned, smooth and soft to the touch.
Depth 120 cm
Width 310 cm
Height 94 cm
- Made in Italy
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
4881,20 €Unit price
Available in stock
Delivery scheduled from 10-05-2021 to 17-05-2021
Made to order
Delivery scheduled from 08-06-2021 to 14-06-2021
Product with free shipping
Contract and B2B solutions
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request