Infiniti chair, Porta Venezia model.
A perfect mix of elegance, tradition and innovation characterizes Porta Venezia chair, an indoor furnishing item ideal for every setting.
Made in Italy chair, with its simple and essential outlines, has solid beech frame, available in natural, wengè stained, black stained or white lacquered finishing.
Backrest and seat are made of recyclable polypropylene, a high resistant material to heat and abrasion.This practical and versatile chair is also available with backrest and seat upholstered.
- Flash No-Shrink: synthetic fabric (100% PP), no-shrink and very resistant to abrasion, uniform and heavy weft;
- Byte: synthetic fabric (100% PL), no-shrink and very resistant to abrasion, thin and uniform weft;
- Cava 3 Kvadrat: covering blend (90% new wool worsted, 10% nylon), medium and uniform weft, with warp-wise crêpe effect, fireproof;
- Canvas Kvadrat: covering blend (90% new wool worsted, 10% nylon), soft and smooth to the touch, uniform and thin weft, combining two different threads, fireproof;
- Divina 3 Kvadrat: 100% wool, soft and smooth to the touch, uniform weft, fireproof;
- Divina Melange 2 Kvadrat: 100% wool, soft to the touch, uneven weft, melange effect, fireproof;
- Steelcut Trio: covering blend (90% wool - 10% nylon), characterized by a criss-cross pattern that combines different colour wires;
- Recheck Kvadrat: 90% wool and 10% nylon, with Scottish weft;
- imitation leather: smooth and soft to the touch, fireproof;
- true leather: smooth and soft to the touch, elastic and restistant.
Solid beech frame reminds to comfortable traditional handmade chairs in a new ironical and modern way.
Porta Venezia chair is certified by CATAS.
Designed by Dorigo Design.