Delivery scheduled from 07-04-2020 to 13-04-2020
Delivery scheduled from 15-05-2020 to 21-05-2020
Midj Stool, Apelle Jump model.
Elegant and harmonious, Apelle Jump stool is the perfect seat to furnish the kitchen area, the living room or the entrance.
This design stool is proposed in two different versions:
- with seat height of 66 cm, width of 44 cm, depth of 41 cm;
- with seat height of 76 cm, width of 44 cm, depth of 40 cm.
The frame ralized in metal, is available in different colours, whereas seat can be covered with several fabrics such as:
- Cotton Club fabric, 70% cotton;
- Second fabric, 70% viscose and 30% linen, biodegradable, with elegant herringbone pattern;
- Fenix Wool fabric, combed wool, made for the 75% of pure new wool, flame retardant with antipilling treatment;
- Superb velvet fabric, a color-shifting fabric very soft to the touch, wear resistant and flame retardant;
- Bubble fabric made by an embossing decoration texture with contrast colours, it is an unconventional choice, abrasive resistant and flame retardant;
- Hot fabric, soft to the touch, abrasive resistant and flame retardant.
Midji stool is also available with seat covered with imitation leather, vintage imitation leather, Flower leather (True leather), vintage leather, natural hide or tuscan hide available in several colours.
Standard version has seams in the same colour as the seat. On request seams are also available in a contrasting colour (write it in the notes while ordering).
Pay attention to the height of the stool! To choose the right height, consider that between the seat of the stool and the top of the table, a space of 25-35 cm is necessary.
Designed by Beatriz Sempere.
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
The indicated delivery times include the closure of the production activities enforced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 22/03. However they might vary due to the reduced service carried out by the transporters in some regions.