Task chair, model ML491.
Customizable task chair perfect for furnishing the office with style without forgetting comfort.
The height-adjustable mesh backrest is equipped with a comfortable headrest . The mesh is breathable and available in black, gray and white.
Headrest and seat are padded . The upholstery is available in different types of fabric or imitation leather, including fire-retardant or water-repellent versions, in a wide range of colours. The seat has a plywood core.
The 5-star base is equipped with black or rubber wheels and can be of different types: in black nylon (diameter 68 cm), pyramid-shaped in chromed metal (diameter 70 cm), pyramid-shaped in aluminum (diameter 70 cm). The rubber wheels have a diameter of 6.5 cm for the aluminum base, 5 cm for the chrome and nylon bases.
The optional armrests are available in different types, both fixed and height-adjustable.
The chair is equipped with a 4-position Synchro mechanism , which allows the adjustment of the seat and backrest inclination in a synchronized way; the seat can oscillate and be locked in 4 different positions. The seat is also adjustable in height with a gas lift .
The resistance to the oscillation is adjusted manually via the voltage regulator , while the anti-shock system prevents the seat from returning abruptly to an upright position.
Upon request to the Customer Service are available:
- the sliding seat, which also allows you to adjust the depth of the seat;
- certified chair model 1335 - B;
- 1IM approval (fire reaction class, for padding and upholstery);
- coatings of other colors and/or types. or 1IM approved. Contact Customer Service for more information.
Depth 66 cm
Width 69.5 cm
Seat height 42-56.5 cm
Height 127-149 cm
- Requires assembly
- Made in Italy
- UNI EN 1335:2020: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements for seats that can be used for office workstations. European standard tests based on use for eight hours per day by people weighing up to 110 kg.
- UNI EN 16139: European standard which defines the resistance, durability and safety requirements for office and waiting room seating. Maximum capacity 110 kg.
- UNI EN 1729: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements of seats that can be used in educational institutions.
- GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit): safety certification in accordance with German law.
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Delivery scheduled from 28-09-2023 to 04-10-2023
Delivery scheduled from 27-10-2023 to 02-11-2023
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request