Leaf stool R
Leaf stool R
Delivery scheduled from 30-09-2020 to 06-10-2020
Delivery scheduled from 29-10-2020 to 04-11-2020
Ton stool, Leaf model.
Leaf is sturdy and versatile wooden stool, available in two heights to suit everyone's needs.
Four legs structure is made of manually bent solid wood and is equipped with an handy footrest. Leaf is available in natural, dyed or lacquered beech but it is also proposed in select oak wood.
The shape of the seat is identical to that of the namesake chair. This time, however, it is used in an opposing position. This effect provides multiple profiles depending on its viewing angle.
In this version the seat is padded and uphlostered in different coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Two versions are proposed:
- low, with a heigh of 63.5 cm, size of 44.5 x 45.2 cm;
- high, with a height of 78.5 cm, size of 46.2 x 49 cm.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Attention! To choose the right height, consider that between the seat of the stool and the table top there must be a space of 25 to 35 cm.
Designed by E-ggs.
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.