Delivery scheduled from 24-04-2019 to 30-04-2019
Delivery scheduled from 23-05-2019 to29-05-2019
Ton chair, 30 model.
Simple and versatile, this armchair with its timeless design is perfect to furnish both modern and classic interiors. The one and only manualy bent wooden element defines the armrests and open backrest.
The seat (∅ 48 cm) is made of plywood or cane. Also available padded version uphlostered in different coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Structure is dyed or lacquered in a wide range of colours, also proposed in Antique classic finish that embellishes the surface with tiny holes made by the woodworm wood master.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Ton R&D.
Profondità 57 cm
Larghezza 54.5 cm
Altezza Seduta 46 cm
Altezza 78 cm
Peso 4.7 Kg
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.