Delivery scheduled from 13-12-2019 to 19-12-2019
Delivery scheduled from 28-01-2020 to 03-02-2020
Adrenalina sofa, Ata model.
Designer sofa, with wooden frame, upholstered with polyurethane foam and fiberfill. The seat is supported by crossed elastic belts to ensure maximum comfort.
It rests on four slender legs in brushed aluminum that highlight the important volume of the armchair. The two lateral elements which form the armrests, close on the sides the seat and the backrest. Their curved shape is very dynamic.
The sofa Ata has 3 comfortable seating and is perfect for modern and contemporary environments.
The coating, not removable, can be of different fabrics in many colors:
- Sole fabric: synthetic, fire retardant and highly durable fabric, with larger filaments with different shades;
- Felt: pure wool, fire resistant, soft and with a more irregular texture;
- Vega fabric: synthetic polyester fabric, durable and with color-changing;
- Cotton fabric: light and pre-shrunk fabric;
- Microfiber fabric;
- Imitation leather: synthetic fabric with leather effect, fireproof;
- Genuine leather: calf bovine leather, chromium-tanned, smooth and soft to the touch.
The armrest has a thickness of 12 cm. It is possible to highlight its edge using a different color, increasing the dynamic design of Ata. When ordering, specify in the notes the desired color (eg. armrest: blue).
Only upon request it is also available in 2 seats.
This design sofa is made in Italy.
Designed by Simone Micheli.
Depth 98 cm
Width 180 cm
Height 93 cm
Technical data and additional details
- Made in Italy
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
* Warning: Time of delivery could change due to the limited transport service during the Christmas break.