Design chair made of varnished or lacquered beech wood structure. The monocoque is covered in polyurethane foam, upholstered with fabric of various colours.
Wood is available in different finishes:
- varnished wood colours: natural, walnut or wenge (mocha);
- matt lacquered wood: black and white.
The fabrics available for the lining are as follows:
- felt (woolen cloth): 100% wool, fire resistant, soft and with a more irregular pattern;
- Esedra fabric: 100% PES, fire retardant and easy to clean, synthetic but similar to products made of
- natural cotton and linen fiber, characterized by very homogeneous texture and colour;
- Breeze Fusion fabric: 88% wool 12% polyamide, fire resistant, characterized by a large plot that combines different colour wires to a multicoloured effect of design;
- Angel Fabric: 100% PP FR, antistatic, anti-shrink, anti-stain, anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial, smooth to the touch and with subtle texture characterized by shimmering yarn;
- Caliente fabric: 52% PP 48% PL, non-shrink, velvety to the touch and homogeneous colour;
- imitation leather: water repellent, easy to clean, flame retardant, characterized by matte texture with leather effect.
Gotham Wood is characterized by the softness of its shapes, so airy, light and linear. The seat, as well as offering an original design, is also extremely comfortable.