Normann Copenhagen chair, Form-W UP model.
A timeless and refined furnishing item. Form chair is perfect to decorate every kind of environment.
Characterized by essential lines, thi scandinavian chair has a wooden structure, available in oak, walnut or black lacquered.
The comfortable padded seat can be covered with different type of fabric or with leather. All coverings are available in many different colours.
- Fame fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft to the touch, characterized by an uniform pattern;
- Fame Hybrid fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft and comfortable to the touch, characterized by an irregular pattern that combines two different colour wires;
- Breeze Fusion (88% wool - 12% polyamide): characterized by a large plot that combines different colour wires to a multicoloured effect of design;
- Steelcut Trio (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a criss-cross pattern that combines different colour wires;
- Remix fabric (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a thin pattern with not perfectly homogeneous colours;
- leather: very resistant, with matt and uniforme texture.
Designed by Simon Legald.