The translation of this product schedule is not available at the moment.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we invite you to refer to the Italian schedule or write to the Customer Service..
- Requires assembly
- UNI EN 1335:2020: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements for seats that can be used for office workstations. European standard tests based on use for eight hours per day by people weighing up to 110 kg.
- UNI EN 16139: European standard which defines the resistance, durability and safety requirements for office and waiting room seating. Maximum capacity 110 kg.
- UNI EN 1729: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements of seats that can be used in educational institutions.
- GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit): safety certification in accordance with German law.
In addition to the selectable ones, other coverings are available on request. See the attached PDF for more details. Please contact our Customer Service for information and quotes.
In the standard version, this seat is equipped with soft wheels, suitable for hard floors (e.g. parquet, concrete, ceramic), Ø 50 mm.
On request, hard wheels are also available, suitable for soft surfaces (rugs, carpets), Ø 50 mm. When ordering, specify in the notes if you want wheels for soft floors.
Upon request, this seat can be completed with a metal footrest ring to be added to the five-star base or with an oscillating footrest to be placed under the desk. Contact Customer Service for more information.
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Delivery times vary according to the chosen covering:
- Coatings category 1 (Cura, Xtreme): 4 weeks
- Upholstery in higher categories: 8 weeks.
Born in 1943, the Håg brand produces office chairs designed around the idea of “dynamic ergonomics”. The Håg chairs are designed to keep your body moving even when you sit for a long time at your desk. Therefore, they improve your psychological well-being and your productivity.
Today the brand belongs to the Flokk Group, a house of brands specialising in office furnishing.
Capisco Puls 8001
Delivery scheduled from 01-12-2023 to 07-12-2023
Delivery scheduled from 19-01-2024 to 25-01-2024
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request