Conference chair by Hag, Celi model.
This collection of waiting or conference chairs has a minimal and functional design. Celi has a painted aluminum structure and matching polypropylene seat. The chair is stackable up to 12-15 pieces and can be completed with armrests and junction elements between the seats.
In the standard version, the seat matches the chair structure as follows:
- Slate: silver colored structure
- Chestnut: black structure
- Ravenclaw: matching structure
- Black: matching structure
Other combinations available
The Celi chair is highly customizable. The following elements can be chosen in different shades to combine as desired:
- Painted aluminum structure
- Seat in polypropylene or padded and upholstered in fabric (even just the seat). Sv PDF coatings attached.
- Wooden seat
- Optional armrests.
Contact Customer Service for more information.
Depth 51.5 cm
Width 43 cm
Seat height 44 cm
Height 81 cm
- UNI EN 1335:2020: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements for seats that can be used for office workstations. European standard tests based on use for eight hours per day by people weighing up to 110 kg.
- UNI EN 16139: European standard which defines the resistance, durability and safety requirements for office and waiting room seating. Maximum capacity 110 kg.
- UNI EN 1729: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements of seats that can be used in educational institutions.
- GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit): safety certification in accordance with German law.
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Born in 1943, the Håg brand produces office chairs designed around the idea of “dynamic ergonomics”. The Håg chairs are designed to keep your body moving even when you sit for a long time at your desk. Therefore, they improve your psychological well-being and your productivity.
Today the brand belongs to the Flokk Group, a house of brands specialising in office furnishing.
Delivery scheduled from 04-12-2023 to 11-12-2023
Delivery scheduled from 22-01-2024 to 29-01-2024
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request