Office chair by Hag, Tion model.
The Tion chair collection has an essential design that makes this seat suitable both for working in the office and for the home office or home studio.
The chair is equipped with an inBalance rocking mechanism, which helps maintain an active seat even when working at a desk, as it follows the movements of the body: the edge of the seat tilts forward or backward following the movements of the back. The seat is also swivel and height adjustable.
The base of the chair has five spokes in painted aluminum, while the seat is in polypropylene. The backrest is in plastic and aluminum material.
- Seat height: 40.8-54.2cm
- Seat dimensions (L x W): 45.5 x 42.5 cm
- Five-star base Ø 62 cm.
In the standard version, the seat matches the chair structure as follows:
- Blush: matching structure
- Chestnut: black structure
- Ravenclaw: black structure
- Moss: matching structure
- Fog: white structure
- Black: matching structure
- Mustard: black structure.
Note: Black and Fog polypropylene seat versions are available with expedited shipping; other combinations have production and shipping times of 4-8 weeks.
- EN 1335-B
- EN 1739
- EN 16139
Other combinations available
The Tion office chair is highly customizable. The following elements can be chosen in different shades to combine as desired:
- Base and joining element of the backrest
- Seat in polypropylene or padded and upholstered in fabric (even just the seat). Sv PDF coatings attached.
- Wooden seat
- Optional armrests.
Contact Customer Service for more information.
- Requires assembly
- UNI EN 1335:2020: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements for seats that can be used for office workstations. European standard tests based on use for eight hours per day by people weighing up to 110 kg.
- UNI EN 16139: European standard which defines the resistance, durability and safety requirements for office and waiting room seating. Maximum capacity 110 kg.
- UNI EN 1729: European standard that defines the size and safety requirements of seats that can be used in educational institutions.
- GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit): safety certification in accordance with German law.
In the standard version, this seat is equipped with soft wheels, suitable for hard floors (e.g. parquet, concrete, ceramic), Ø 50 mm.
On request, hard wheels are also available, suitable for soft surfaces (rugs, carpets), Ø 50 mm. When ordering, specify in the notes if you want wheels for soft floors.
Upon request, this seat can be completed with a metal footrest ring to be added to the five-star base or with an oscillating footrest to be placed under the desk. Contact Customer Service for more information.
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Born in 1943, the Håg brand produces office chairs designed around the idea of “dynamic ergonomics”. The Håg chairs are designed to keep your body moving even when you sit for a long time at your desk. Therefore, they improve your psychological well-being and your productivity.
Today the brand belongs to the Flokk Group, a house of brands specialising in office furnishing.
Delivery scheduled from 27-09-2023 to 03-10-2023
Delivery scheduled from 11-10-2023 to 17-10-2023
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request