Pedrali table, Arki-Table model.
The Arki-Table by Pedrali has a contemporary design, suitable for furnishing both the dining area and meeting rooms.
The structure of this table comes in coated steel, whereas the tabletop is made of laminate or solid laminate wood, available in the following combinations:
- white, white Fenix or solid Habsburg oak finish, with brown core; frame under the top and structure in white
- beige, or smoke oak with brown core; frame under the top and structure in beige
- light grey, beige frame under the top and white structure
- dark grey or HPL with concrete finish and black core; anthracite grey frame under the top and black structure
- Memphis oak with brown core; transparent varnished frame under the top and structure in brown
- natural elm or charcoal oak with brown core; frame under the top and structure in black
- black or black Fenix with anti-fingerprint treatment top; black frame under the top and structure.
This table is sized (W x D x H): 200 x 100 x 74 cm.
Other models available
The Arki-Table collection offers a wide range of models and finishes:
- tabletop sizes: 240 x 100 cm; 300 x 100 cm; 300 x 120 cm; 360 x 120 cm
- with a linoleum tabletop
- with wooden frame
- in outdoor version.
Please contact our Customer service for further information.
Arki-Table is a made in Italy product.
Designed by Pedrali R&D.
Depth 100 cm
Width 200 cm
Height 74 cm
- Requires assembly
- Made in Italy
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
They suit perfectly your home and public spaces such as bars, restaurants or hotels equally well and are designed to accompany you for a long time. Pedrali furnishings are made in Italy with high-quality materials and have a green soul: the spirit of those who want to produce them protecting the environment.
The Pedrali company is based in Bergamo, led by the Pedrali family since its origins in 1962; today employs over 300 collaborators. In 2021 it obtained the UNI EN ISO 14064-1: 2019 certification for its commitment to environmental sustainability and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
Delivery scheduled from 05-03-2024 to 11-03-2024
Delivery scheduled from 26-03-2024 to 01-04-2024
Product with free shipping
Do you require a quote or a consultation for your professional activity?
Our Customer Service can help you find the right solution.Estimate request