Merano stool R
Merano stool R
Delivery scheduled from 10-12-2020 to 16-12-2020
Delivery scheduled from 05-01-2021 to 11-01-2021
Ton stool, Merano R model.
Thanks to the production technology used, Merano is remarkably light and does not contain any screws or metal pieces. Entirely made of wood, it is available in natural, dyed or lacquered beech or, alternatively, in the select oak wood.
Harmonic shapes of bent plywood backrest provide for maximum comfort. In this version, seat and backrest are padded and uphlostered in different coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
This wooden stool is offered in two versions, in order to meet all requirements:
- low, with a heigh of 63 cm, total height of 82.4;
- high, with a height of 80 cm, total height of 99.4 cm.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Attention! To choose the right height, consider that between the seat of the stool and the table top there must be a space of 25 to 35 cm.
Designed by Alexander Gufler.
Depth 47.9 cm
Width 49 cm
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.