Delivery scheduled from 25-09-2020 to 01-10-2020
Delivery scheduled from 26-10-2020 to 02-11-2020
Ton stool, Split model.
This wooden stool with its unusual design is proposed in two heights to meet all requirements.
The structure is based on the shapes of a namesake chair, each individual leg splits into two parts that support the seat and also the backrest.
Entirely made of wood, it is available in natural, dyed or lacquered beech. Split is offered with wooden or padded seat and backrest. For the padded version there is a wide range of coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
This design stool is available in two versions, the high stool is easily recognised by its two footrests:
- low, with a heigh of 61 cm, size of 45.4 x 46.3 cm and total height of 81 cm;
- high, with a height of 78 cm, size of 45.4 x 50.4 cm and total height of 98 cm.
In the padded version the seat has a thickness of 2 cm.
Attention! To choose the right height, consider that between the seat of the stool and the table top there must be a space of 25 to 35 cm.
Designed by Arik Levy.
Width 45.4 cm
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.