Design chair with structure in beech wood. The seat shell is padded with polyurethane foam; the fabrics available for the upholstery are as follows:
- felt (woolen cloth): 100% wool, fire resistant, soft and with a more irregular pattern;
- Esedra fabric: 100% PES, fire retardant and easy to clean, synthetic but similar to products made of natural cotton and linen fiber, characterized by very homogeneous texture and colour;
- Breeze Fusion fabric: 88% wool 12% polyamide, fire resistant, characterized by a large plot that combines different colour wires to a multicoloured effect of design;
- Angel Fabric: 100% PP FR, antistatic, anti-shrink, anti-stain, anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial, smooth to the touch and with subtle texture characterized by shimmering yarn;
- Caliente fabric: 52% PP 48% PL, non-shrink, velvety to the touch and homogeneous colour;
- imitation leather: water repellent, easy to clean, flame retardant, characterized by matte texture with leather effect.
The varnished wood is available in different colours:
- polished natural colour;
- white matt lacquered;
- black matt lacquered.
Betibù is a chair with sinuous and cozy shapes with an ironic and classic style, able to integrate in any room of the house. The upholstery has stitching on the seat and on the backrest that characterizes this collection.
On request is also available the chair with armrests, contact the Customers Service.