Infiniti chair, Emma Up model.
A unique timeless furnishing item, characterized by a perfect mix of traditional and contemporary style.
Chic and refined, Emma Up chair is ideal to decor different environments, such as kitchen or living.
4-leg frame is made of wood, available in different finishings:
- solid beech: natural or wenge colours;
- solid oak: natural, whitened or wenge colours;
- solid oak painted.
Wooden structure is matched with upholstered shell covered with different kind of upholsteries:
- Flash No-Shrink: synthetic fabric (100% PP), no-shrink and very resistant to abrasion, uniform and heavy weft;
- Byte: synthetic fabric (100% PL), no-shrink and very resistant to abrasion, thin and uniform weft;
- Canvas Kvadrat: covering blend (90% new wool worsted, 10% nylon), soft and smooth to the touch, uniform and thin weft, combining two different threads, fireproof;
- Cava 3 Kvadrat: covering blend (90% new wool worsted, 10% nylon), medium and uniform weft, with warp-wise crêpe effect, fireproof;
- Divina 3 Kvadrat: 100% wool, soft and smooth to the touch, uniform weft, fireproof;
- Divina Melange 2 Kvadrat: 100% wool, soft to the touch, uneven weft, melange effect, fireproof;
- Steelcut Trio: covering blend (90% wool - 10% nylon), characterized by a criss-cross pattern that combines different colour wires;
- Recheck Kvadrat: 90% wool and 10% nylon, with Scottish weft;
- imitation leather;
- full-grain leather.
Versatile and comfortable, Made in Italy chair has a total height of 78 cm, whereas seat's height is 46.5 cm.
Emma Up chair is certified by CATAS.
Designed by Paolo Favaretto.