Delivery scheduled from 27-05-2020 to 03-06-2020
Delivery scheduled from 14-08-2020 to 20-08-2020
Normann Copenhagen stool, Form-SG UP model.
Style and personality for this modern stool, which is characterized by a fresh and essential design. It is embellished by its comfortable padded seat available with many different upholsteries.
Structure in made of lacquered metal.
Soft and cozy, the padded seat is available with the following coverings:
- Fame fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft to the touch, characterized by an uniform pattern;
- Fame Hybrid fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft and comfortable to the touch, characterized by an irregular pattern that combines two different colour wires;
- Breeze Fusion (88% wool - 12% polyamide): characterized by a large plot that combines different colour wires to a multicoloured effect of design;
- Steelcut Trio (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a criss-cross pattern that combines different colour wires;
- Remix fabric (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a thin pattern with not perfectly homogeneous colours;
- leather: very resistant, with matt and uniforme texture.
Form stool is perfect to furnish a kitchen with peninsula or a corner in the living area. It is available with two different heights:
- seat height: 65 cm (total height 77 cm), seat size: 42.5 x 42.5 cm;
- seat height: 75 cm (total height 87 cm), seat size: 44 x 44 cm.
Available on request also stool with chromed metal legs.
Designed by Simon Legald.
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
The indicated delivery times include the closure of the production activities enforced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 22/03. However they might vary due to the reduced service carried out by the transporters in some regions.