Normann Copenhagen armchair, Form-PW UP model.
Essential and charming, this nordic armchair is comfortable and versatile, perfect both for living area or bedroom.
Wooden legs are available in oak or walnut, whereas the comfortable and cozy padded seat can be covered with fabric or leather. All upholsteries are available in many different colours.
Form is available in the following versions:
- Fame fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft to the touch, characterized by an uniform pattern;
- Fame Hybrid fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft and comfortable to the touch, characterized by an irregular pattern that combines two different colour wires;
- Breeze Fusion (88% wool - 12% polyamide): characterized by a large plot that combines different colour wires to a multicoloured effect of design;
- Steelcut Trio (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a criss-cross pattern that combines different colour wires;
- Remix fabric (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a thin pattern with not perfectly homogeneous colours;
- leather: very resistant, with matt and uniforme texture.
On request, the armchair is also available with legs in black lacquered wood.
Designed by Simon Legald.