Selected product for professional supplies and subject to special quotes on request. Due to its technical qualities, its versatility and the possibility of customisation, this model is suitable to furnish public spaces or other work activities. Request the advice our experts or a comprehensive quote by indicating models, configuration and quantities.
Multiple outdoor parasol, with modular structure consisting of 2 or 4 parasols anchored to one support, to cover large areas with minimal amount of space.
Type and characteristics of the structure:
The frame is completely made of aluminum tubes with different finishes.
The ribs can be made of aluminum, steel or wood (depending on the chosen finish) and are equipped with "easy change", which allows easy removal and replacement.
This model is available with the following finishes:
- aluminium structure finished iroko wood, with anthracite color components and ribs made of real iroko wood;
- aluminium structure and slats finished bleanched ash wood, with white color components;
- aluminium structure, components and ribs powder coated anthracite gray colour.
The fours umbrellas have wind cap and wind stop, that make the parasol stable and durable.
The parasol has a winding opening mechanism.
Acrylic fabric 350 gr / m², waterproof, Teflon treated and anti-mildew. Also available in polyester 250gr/m³, ecru colour.
The standard color is ecru, with or without valance, customizable with slogans and images to be chosen.
Available also other colours.
Shapes and sizes:
- double, net cover 6.00 x 3.00m, overall dimensions 6.00 x 3.80 m;
- double, net cover 7.00 x 3.50 m, overall dimensions 7.00 x 4,30 m;
- quadruple, net cover 6.00 x 6.00 m;
- quadruple, net cover 7.00 x 7.00 m.
- cover bag to protect the closed parasol;
- raingutter set;
- valance, also customizable;
- slabs / ballasts for base.
This parasol includes the base, arranged to be ballasted with concrete elements. Available on request the following models of ballast:
- cement grit or grey concrete slab, thickness of 11 cm, with handles, 50x50 cm (60 kg);
- gray or white concrete pot with handles, 50x50 cm (80 kg).
Also available the base for ground fixing.