Selected product for professional supplies and subject to special quotes on request. Due to its technical qualities, its versatility and the possibility of customisation, this model is suitable to furnish public spaces or other work activities. Request the advice our experts or a comprehensive quote by indicating models, configuration and quantities.
Hoplà L is a design table characterized by a contemporary style, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
The structure is made of recyclable polyethylene, has an height of 110 cm and it is realized in a wide range of colours: both in basic colours, characterized by a slightly rough surface to the touch, and in lacquered colours, with smooth surface, available with matt finish or glossy finish (the palettes of the colours available for teh structure are rapresented in the photo gallery).
- Basic colours: milk white (FT), jet black (FH), elephant grey (FG), chocolate brown (FE), argil grey (FJ), dove-grey (FP), powder blue (FL), malva green (FV), lime green (FR), saffron yellow (FB), pumpkin orange (FC), flame red (FD) and sweet fuchsia (FU);
- Lacquered colours (matt and glossy): absolute white (QA), glamour black (QH), vanity grey (QG), charming ivory (Q2), supreme red (QD), metallic gold (QO), metallic silver (QM) and metallic copper (Q4).
The structure is also available in the version equipped with lighting system, in transparent white polyethilene. This version requires an E27 light bulb of 15 W, which is not included.
The version with lighting system is suitable only for indoor use as it has a degree of protection of the electrical elements IP21, but on request is also available the variation suitable also for outdoor use, with degree of protection IP55.
The laminated wooded top, in white version with black edge, is available in several sizes:
- square board: 69 x 69 cm or 79 x 79 cm;
- round board: 69 cm or 79 cm of diameter;
- rectangular board: 180 x 79 cm.
There are also available these accessories, which allow to make the table more stable (in white version):
- Steel base: round 50 cm of diameter, h 1 cm;
- Steel counterweight (round): 25 cm of diameter, h 0,8cm.