Tolix design stool, in metal, with backrest, stackable, available in different heigts, also for outdoor use
The Tabourets H avec dossier are comfortable fixed stools perfect for bars and restaurant with an industrial style.
Entirely made of steel, they can be easily stacked and are suitable also for outdoor use.
The legs feature four plastic feet that allow to place these stools on every kind of floor without scratching it. The models with a seat higher than 55 cm are also equipped with a footrest on each side that makes the seat more comfortable.
The stools are available in different sizes:
- with a seat heigh of 45 cm, width 37 cm and depth 37 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 50 cm, width 38 cm and depth 38 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 55 cm, width 39 cm and depth 39 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 60 cm, width 39.5 cm and depth 39.5 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 65 cm, width 40 cm and depth 40 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 70 cm, width 42 cm and depth 42 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 75 cm, width 43.5 cm and depth 43.5 cm;
- with a seat heigh of 80 cm, width 45 cm and depth 45 cm.
All the Tabouret H avec dossier stools are equipped with a comfortable backrest, available in two sizes:
- high backrest: 40 cm high;
- low backrest: 17 cm high.
The overall heigh of each modell can be easily calculate by adding the heigh of the chooser backrest to the seat heigh. For the varnishing it is possibile to choose between:
- coloured varnishing: available in 10 "Essentiells" colours or in 21 "Tendence"colours (all represented in the photo gallery). The colours are available with a mat or a brilliant smooth surface or with a mat fine texture (with a slightly rough surface). The "mat fine texture" (MTF) colours are the only suitable also for outdoor use;
- transparent varnishing: accentuates metal's raw appareance to a greater or lesser degree and is availble in 5 differents variations: "Brillant", that plays continuously with light's reflections on steel; "Satiné", that covers the material in a velvety mt finish; "Gris Lasure", with grey pigments that deepens metal's natural color; "Janvier 1", with dark grey pigments;"Galvanizé", specific for outdoor use because it provides an anticorrosion protection to the steel.
Attention! To choose the right height, consider that between the seat of the stool and the table top there must be a space of 25 to 35 cm.
Design by Xavier Pauchard.