Delivery scheduled from 02-04-2020 to 08-04-2020
Delivery scheduled from 05-05-2020 to 11-05-2020
Midj armchair, Marilyn model.
Modern armchair made of veneered wood, suitable to furnish dining and living rooms.
Versatile and comforable, Made in Italy armchair has ash wooden frame, available in several finishes.
Padded shell can be covered with different fabrics:
- Cotton Club fabric, 70% cotton;
- Second fabric, 70% viscose and 30% linen, biodegradable, with elegant herringbone pattern;
- Fenix Wool fabric, combed wool, made for the 75% of pure new wool, flame retardant with antipilling treatment;
- Superb Velvet fabric, a color-shifting fabric very soft to the touch, wear resistant and flame retardant;
- Bubble fabric made by an embossing decoration texture with contrast colours, it is an unconventional choice, abrasive resistant and flame retardant;
- Hot fabric, soft to the touch, abrasive resistant and flame retardant.
Seat, backrest and armrest can be also covered with secret imitation leather, vintage imitation leather, Flower leather (True leather) or vintage leather, available in several colours.
Certified by CATAS, this armchair with armrest has a total height of 81 cm and a seat height of 48 cm.
Upon request, is also available the version in two different materials and colours. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Nathalie Santin.
Depth 54 cm
Width 53 cm
Seat height 48 cm
Height 81 cm
Technical data and additional details
- CATAS certified
- Ask for a sample
- Made in Italy
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
The indicated delivery times include the closure of the production activities enforced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 22/03. However they might vary due to the reduced service carried out by the transporters in some regions.