Delivery scheduled from 29-05-2020 to 04-06-2020
Delivery scheduled from 07-07-2020 to 13-07-2020
Modern padded sofa with important proportions inspired by the upholstered furniture of the '60s.
Looping is made of solid fir wood and E1 panels. The backrest cushions are made of polyurethane foam density 18kg/mc covered in Tecnoform whereas the seat cushions with pocket springs are covered with felt plates and polyurethane foam density 40kg/mc covered in Tecnoform.
Sizes of the sofa:
- two seater (length 208 cm, height 79 cm, width 105 cm);
- three seater (length 233 cm, height 79 cm, width 105 cm);
- three seater XL (length 258 cm, height 79 cm, width 105 cm).
Seat's height is 42 cm and a depth of 60 cm.
The armrests measure 33 cm in width.
Wooden feet stained wenge.
- 100% cotton fabric Emporio (code EP);
- Ardesia microfiber soft and velvety to the touch, durable and flexible (code AR);
- anti-stain Safari fabric (code SR), waterproof, washable, with texture similar to linen;
- weft Lotus fabric (code LO);
- 75% plain cotton fabric and decorated with small diamonds (code LL);
- soft to the touch Estate fabric, strong (ES code);
- Everest leather, soft and cozy, with fine grain and matt (EV code);
- Sidney skin soft thin and elegant grain (SD symbol);
- vintage leather Tropea, silky hand with nubuck effect handmade (TR code).
Choices of colour for each cover in photogallery; while doing the order, please write down the number of the wished colour.
Fabric covering is entirely removable; imitation leather and leather covers have removable padded elements and not removable structure.
Upon request available also other kind of fabrics.
Technical data and additional details
- Ask for a sample
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
The indicated delivery times include the closure of the production activities enforced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 22/03. However they might vary due to the reduced service carried out by the transporters in some regions.