Normann Copenhagen rocking armchair, Form-R UP model.
Form rocking armchair is perfect in the living room or in the bedroom, to give a unique touch of elegance and personality.
Rocking structure is made of oak wood, while the cozy and soft padded shell can be covered with leather or with different kind of fabrics. Form has upholstered armrest, which make it even more practical and comfortable.
- Fame fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft to the touch, characterized by an uniform pattern;
- Fame Hybrid fabric (95% wool - 5 % polyamide): soft and comfortable to the touch, characterized by an irregular pattern that combines two different colour wires;
- Breeze Fusion (88% wool - 12% polyamide): characterized by a large plot that combines different colour wires to a multicoloured effect of design;
- Steelcut Trio (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a criss-cross pattern that combines different colour wires;
- Remix fabric (90% wool - 10% nylon): characterized by a thin pattern with not perfectly homogeneous colours;
- leather: very resistant, with matt and uniforme texture.
Available on request also with walnut legs or upholstered rocking chair version without armrest.
Designed by Simon Legald.