Ton armchair, Merano 400 R model.
Wooden armchair Merano with its innovative design enhances every environment, suitable to furnish the area around dining table, but is also perfect to create a relaxing corner in the bedroom.
Snug and enveloping shell is created with two axially intersecting moulded plywoods guaranteeing a very high level of comfort.
Entirely made of wood, this design armchair has seat and backrest with a padded portion, different coverings available:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Proposed in beech wood, natural, dyed or lacquered in a wide range of colours. Merano is also available in select oak wood.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by Alexander Gufler.