Delivery scheduled from 24-05-2019 to 30-05-2019
Delivery scheduled from 24-06-2019 to 01-07-2019
Ton chair, Mojo R model.
Geometric lines and Nordic design, wooden armchair Mojo is the ideal choice to furnish dining area and home offices.
Entirely made of wood, this design chair has a sledge structure and is equipped with functional armrests.
The ergonomic shape allows rocking from back to front which helps to activate the brain. To obtain a greater comfort the shell is padded and upholstered with different coverings:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Available in beech or select oak wood.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by MICHAL RIABIČ.
Depth 57 cm
Width 54 cm
Seat height 48 cm
Height 90 cm
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.