Delivery scheduled from 17-12-2019 to 07-01-2020
Delivery scheduled from 31-01-2020 to 06-02-2020
Ton chair, Leaf model.
Leaf is a wooden chair with curvy shapes and Nordic flavour, its unmatched style is perfect to furnish any home interior.
Its stability and strength are guaranteed by solid wooden four legs. A cross frame supports padded shell, different coverings available:
- Luciana fabric, weft herringbone, 55% cotton with acrylic and polyester;
- Robo fabric, speckled weft, composed of linen, polyester, viscose and 33% cotton;
- Torino fabric, 100% Trevira CS, non-flammable fabric, with uniforme surface and pastel shades;
- Lowlands fabric, 70% Merino virgin wool, soft to the touch;
- Dante fabric, 95% Merino virgin wool, with intertwining effect;
- Grain imitation leather, 100% polyurethane surface with underlay of polyester and cotton;
- Prince natural leather, durable, with uniforme surface.
Available in beech wood, natural, dyed or lacquered in a wide range of colours. Leaf is also available in select oak wood.
Upon request are also available plastic or felt glides included in the price. Please ask the Customer Service for more information.
Designed by E-ggs.
Depth 51.7 cm
Width 50 cm
Seat height 47 cm
Height 78.5 cm
Technical data and additional details
- 5 years warranty
Shipment and delivery time
This product is immediately available in the specified quantities and variants and it will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after order confirmation.
If payment is done during the following days, time of delivery starts from the payment date.
Delivery date is an estimate and can not be considered binding for Sediarreda srl.
* Warning: Time of delivery could change due to the limited transport service during the Christmas break.
Discover the brand
In the city of Bystřice pod Hostýnem in Czech Republic, TON – acronym for ovárna Ohýbaného Nábytku (bent furniture factory), produces bent wood furniture since 1861. The long lasting handicraft tradition, care and love are visible in the entire production, bringing to life chairs, stools, armchairs and tables strictly made of solid wood, following the most ancient techniques of wood manual bending.
TON moves along with the time, proud of a 150-year-long history, and it looks to the future adding a furniture collection, collaborating with important architects and designers, to the evergreen classics.
Solidity, functions, aesthetics. TON products offer quality assurance and environmental respect. Resulting from a precise attention to details, TON chairs and tables can warm up the atmosphere with a northern taste and everlasting elegance.